Our solutions for
RFID UHF IDENTIFICATION
Baron Srl offers a UHF identification system using antennas installed on the equipment near the emptying area. These antennas transmit the information relating to the identified bin. The containers have transponders applied and the collection vehicles are equipped with antennas that read them. The characteristics of the UHF identification system of Baron Srl:
- Reading range from 1 to 6 meters
- Frequency: 868 MHz
- Button panel
- Display of the tag code on the on-board terminal (if provided)
- Recognition and reading of only authorized tags
- Data transmission to GPS units
- Association of the identification code of the bin to its weight through the on-board weighing system
- Guarantee of successful service to the administration and third parties.
- ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 certification – Information security management system.
WEIGHING ON CRANES
The weighing system is applied between the crane and the attachment tool and detect the weight of material inside containers.
- EU type approval certificate pursuant to the NAWID 2014/31 / EU – Class III directive
- Tool delivered complete with initial verification and ready for use
- Compatible with RFID identification systems
- GPS device interface
- Wireless system, radio frequency communication to the on-board terminal in the cabin
- External signal light and operator’s guide
- Can be used directly from the crane remote control (if applicable)