Our solutions for
RFID UHF IDENTIFICATION
Baron Srl offers a UHF identification system using antennas installed on the equipment near the emptying area. These antennas transmit the information relating to the identified bin. The containers have transponders applied and the collection vehicles are equipped with antennas that read them. The characteristics of the UHF identification system of Baron Srl:
- Reading range from 1 to 6 meters
- Frequency: 868 MHz
- Button panel
- Display of the tag code on the on-board terminal (if provided)
- Recognition and reading of only authorized tags
- Data transmission to GPS units
- Association of the identification code of the bin to its weight through the on-board weighing system
- Guarantee of successful service to the administration and third parties.
- ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 certification – Information security management system.
WEIGHING ON LIFTING JACKS
The on-board weighing system for hook-lift trucks involves the installation of hydraulic pistons on which the load cells rest, which, when raised, detect the weight of the material contained in the demountable container.
- EU type approval certificate pursuant to the NAWID 2014/31 / EU – Class III directive
- Initial verification carried out by Baron srl as a certified manufacturer
- Compatible with RFID identification systems
- GPS device interface
- Automatic switch-on
- Weight associated with zones and / or type of waste
- Data Download on USB key
- Storage of predetermined tares