Our solutions for
The on-board weighing on chassis allows weighing of the load. The load cells of the weighing system are inserted between the chassis and the vehicle equipment. In this way, the height of the equipment is not affected.
This type of weighing has different characteristics:
- Designed to ensure accuracy over time.
- EU type approval certificate pursuant to the NAWID 2014/31 / EU – Class III directive
- Initial verification performed by Baron srl as a certified manufacturer
- Compatible with RFID identification systems
- GPS device interface
- Automatic switch-on
- Weight associated with zones and / or type of waste
- Data Download on USB key
- Unload weighing
RFID UHF IDENTIFICATION
Baron Srl offers a UHF identification system using antennas installed on the equipment near the emptying area. These antennas transmit the information relating to the identified bin. The containers have transponders applied and the collection vehicles are equipped with antennas that read them. The characteristics of the UHF identification system of Baron Srl:
- Reading range from 1 to 6 meters
- Frequency: 868 MHz
- Button panel
- Display of the tag code on the on-board terminal (if provided)
- Recognition and reading of only authorized tags
- Data transmission to GPS units
- Association of the identification code of the bin to its weight through the on-board weighing system
- Guarantee of successful service to the administration and third parties.
- ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 certification – Information security management system.