Baron consignment control systems are electro-mechanical locking devices with identification of the user. They are self-powered and provided with electronic recognition.
By selecting our consignment control systems towns have the advantage that they can reuse the existing street containers without being forced to purchase the whole chain of new equipment required by differentiated door to door collection.
A database resident in the device’s memory defines a list of users who can use the container/s in a given area and/or the number of skips (whitelist). Users are free to consign the waste at whatever time is most suitable for them.
All the mechanical parts used are made of stainless steel and special antiwear materials are fitted in the moving parts of the devices to guarantee their long life.
COMMON FEATURES OF THE SYSTEMS:
• Energetic autonomy thanks to the photovoltaic power supply;
• Intuitive opening by inserting an RF-ID card into a slot or flashing an RF-ID key-ring dongle;
• Electronic control of the filling level by means of a specific sensor;
• Independent data transmission (consignment codes with date-time-encrypted identification code-filling state-battery charge) programmable via GPRS, for remote operating checks;
• Internal system memory which can record months of consignments in the event of failure of the data transmission system;
• Technology without physical connections and without manual components or activities for downloading data;
• User interface with luminous LEDs or with acoustic signalling;
• Accessibility to the consignment control systems by handicapped users by means of specific openings;
• Useful and cheap card or key-ring dongle for opening.
WASTE CONSIGNMENT CONTROL (CCR)
The new CCR is a predetermined volume waste consignment control system for private users. The device is available with 15 or 25 litre capacities. The purpose of this system is to encourage citizens to reduce dry waste: the volumetric filling limit means that users become aware of their waste production and become more committed to differentiating daily waste.
The CCR associates a predefined volume to every consignment and ensures that double consignments cannot be made with a single opening.
By choosing our consignment control system local authorities can reuse the existing street containers and also prevent waste from users from other towns being placed in the skips. By using the CCR the service costs are kept down and economic benefits are obtained in the collection service and in waste charges.
Specific qualities of the CCR system:
• Opening device with high security and strength;
• Double opening also with identification for use by users with motor problems;
• Instructions in Braille for visually impaired users